- I founded MHB Advisory Services in 2018 to assist working professionals, Self-Employed business owners and Independent Contractors with their Financial Planning and Asset Management needs.
- Prior to starting my career in financial services in 2005, I worked in several different industries, including engineering, oil and gas and real estate, which created a differentiated understanding of alternative assets.
- My investment philosophy is focused on low-cost investing over the long-term and saving my clients money.
- I am a native Oklahoman, but lived in New Orleans, LA and Memphis, TN before moving to Fort Worth, TX in 2009.
- As my family grew, we decided to transition to Aledo, where I live with my wife Joyelle and our three children, Vivian, Henry and Harrison.
- I am a follower of Christ and previously served as Deacon at Christ Chapel West Campus in Parker County.
- For fun I enjoy playing and watching sports and I truly value time with my family, either supporting their athletic endeavors or just enjoying the pool, a family hike or riding bikes.
- Lastly, I have a Chemical Engineering degree from Oklahoma State University and an MBA with a finance concentration from Tulane University.
Questions? Send Matt an Email: